Mar 1, 2012
Mobile World Congress - Barcelona, Spain: 27 February - 1 March 2012, Hall 2, Stand 2D82
Extend MPLS to your mobile backhaul to meet 3G/4G challenges MPLS to the cell site future proofs the backhaul network by enabling a unified transport technology backhaul network that is flexible, scalable and secure.
Telco Systems invites you to explore the benefits of extending MPLS to the cell.
- Support existing legacy technologies transport (2G, 2.5G) as well as new technologies transport (3G , 4G) and beyond on one unified backhaul network
- Ensure multiple LTE end-to-end service level (SLA)
- Support sophisticated traffic engineering options
- Separate and secure multiple operator traffic
- Enable scalable backhaul solution to accommodate the capacity crunch
- Reduce capital and operational costs
We invite you to visit us in Hall 2 at Stand # 2D82- Booth 24 at any time during the show.
If you'd like to meet our experts to discuss the challenges you are facing and see how other providers benefit from our Mobile Backhaul solution, schedule your meeting with Nir Halachmi, Product Line Manager for Mobile Backhaul by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!