We cordially invite you to join us for an energetic and informative one-day seminar hosted by MEF, Telco Systems and Internexa, entitled "Carrier Ethernet 2.0 and LSO"
, in Bogota on Thursday, June 18th. Register now
to reserve your seat - there is no fee to attend.
About the MEF, CE 2.0 and LSO
The MEF is the driving force behind the US$70B+ global market for Carrier Ethernet services and technologies. MEF’s flagship work is CE 2.0, including globally adopted specifications, operational frameworks, and certification programs for services, equipment, and professionals.
The MEF’s vision for the transformation of network connectivity services and the networks used to deliver them is referred to as the “Third Network,” which combines the on-demand agility and ubiquity of the Internet with the performance and security assurances of CE 2.0. For information on the Third Network and LSO download the MEF’s Third Network Vision & Strategy White Paper and Third Network Lifecycle Service Orchestration (LSO) Vision White Paper.
Building on 14 years of success, MEF is now focused on development of Lifecycle Service Orchestration (LSO) with APIs to enable paradigm-shifting agile, assured, and orchestrated services over more efficient, automated networks.
Key Topics/What You Will Learn:
- What's driving the global adoption of Carrier Ethernet 2.0 and what it means to your business
- Wholesale collaboration efforts both within CALA and globally to achieve a ubiquitous CE 2.0 fabric
- Assessing the Colombian Ethernet Services market today and in the future
- Spotlight on current and future work of MEF with regard to mobile backhaul for LTE/LTE-Advance Small Cells
- MEF's new Third Network Vision and LSO - what it is, what it means to the industry and when
Our Speakers and Panelists:
Led by MEF executives, our agenda will feature presentations and panel discussions involving leading Colombian, CALA and global operators, leading CE 2.0 and SDN equipment providers and orchestration software providers - Gaston Cutignola, Sales Solutions Engineer, will be speaking on behalf of Telco Systems.
JOIN THE DISCUSSION
June 18th, 2015 at 11:55am (panelist)
► "Capturing the Wholesale Ethernet Interconnect Market"
June 18th, 2015 at 12:35pm (moderator)
► Service Provider Panel CALA Collaboration: "The Realities of Regional and Global Wholesale Ethernet"
Who Should Attend:
Business executives and managers involved in network service development and deliver, including Engineering and Architecture, Product Management and Marketing, Operations, and Carrier Relations/Wholesale functions.
For More Information:
We look forward to seeing you in Bogota!
- This seminar will take place in English and Spanish with simultaneous translation.
- For agenda information and to register click here.
- All inquiries: Ana Maciel, MEF, firstname.lastname@example.org, +55 11 992 053 800.