Oct 5, 2015
Network Virtualization & SDN North America
Bringing together more than 300 of the industry’s leading minds and innovators IIR’s 4th Annual Network Virtualization Forum, North America will answer the three most important questions for
carriers throughout the world:
- How do we overcome the final roadblocks ahead of live deployment?
- Where do carrier business models need to evolve to cope with the new virtualized world?
- How can we monetize and build new revenue channels through SDN & NFV?
This years’ forum promises to be more interactive than ever, bringing you closer to the industry’s early adopters and thought leaders to ensure you can make the final steps towards virtualizations
Rami Yaron, VP of Strategy & Business Development for Telco Systems, and Co-Chair of the MEF Global Marketing Committee, will be participating in the following MEF sessions
- Oct 5, 14:25 – 14:45 - Session: The MEF Work Towards the Third Network (Speaker)
- Oct 5 15:05-15:35 - Discussion Panel: Static to Dynamic Ethernet Services Connectivity with LSO, SDN and NFV (Panelist)
- Oct 5 15:35 – 15:55 - Session: APIs for Orchestration and Automation (Speaker)
- Oct 5 16:20 – 16:55 - Discussion Panel: The New Generation of Stakeholders in the LSO-SDN-NFV Era (Moderator)