Visit conference site
Are you considering upgrading your current network to Ethernet or MPLS? Do you need to bridge your TDM circuits to Ethernet or MPLS but maintain your current legacy equipment?
If you answered yes to either of the questions listed above, then stop and visit the Telco Systems Team at booth # 20!
These are a just few reasons why you should consider Telco Systems for you networking needs!
- Carrier-grade service scalability and resiliency.
- A comprehensive feature set that supports QoS and OAM capabilities.
- Diverse portfolio of Carrier Ethernet and MPLS-based demarcation, aggregation and edge MEF certified CE 2.0 solutions.
- EdgeGenie Orchestrator service management system provides the perfect fit to current Carrier Ethernet and future SDN & NFV based networks
- Telco Systems latest new feature IP-PLUS is a software package that enables service providers to remotely deploy IP-related services from the metro or from the CPE – on demand, as needed. From an existing or new to an existing or new Telco Systems Layer 2/MPLS supported devices, without additional hardware or truck rolls.
We look forward to seeing you at our booth #20!